NZ BESTSELLER: 'Eat Less, Live Long' by Jason Shon Bennett
‘Eat Less, Live Long’ takes you through the basic journey I went on to get well, and what I learnt along the way from the world’s oldest and healthiest people - including their secrets to youthful vitality and longevity. It explains the concept of eating less, the lessons of the centenarians, and the power of Regular Intelligent Fasting® (the way I fast). I show you how you can incorporate these simple practices into your daily life to make an enormous difference to your health, vitality, energy and weight. It is full of brand new international research, humour, personal experience and easy-to-follow tips on how to live a long healthy life free of drugs and disease. This includes golden ‘tid-bits’ I have meticulously gathered for over 20 years during my quest to get well.
Eat Less, Live Long... hits the Nielsen Top Ten Bestsellers List in March 2014!
If you could do a few simple things each day that would make a massive difference to how you age, how long you live, how healthy you are, how much energy you have and how you look… would you?
Eat less, Live Long is a guide for people who are willing to change and want to get healthy, but don’t know how. Today we live in a world where we never stop eating and we consume the worst kinds of food, resulting in extreme numbers of sick people suffering health issues ranging from obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, skin problems, heart disease and cancers.
In Eat less, Live Long you will learn:
- How eating less food and better quality food can transform your health and vitality
- Why the world’s oldest people are the world’s healthiest
- What the world’s healthiest populations do to avoid obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, skin problems, heart disease and cancers
- How a plant-based wholefood diet, combined with Regular Intelligent Fasting®, works miracles for your health and slows down the aging process
- How you can incorporate these simple practices into your daily life to make an enormous difference to your health, vitality and weight
- Golden health “tid-bits” that from Jason’s 20 years of research
“I feel very humble having finally got here. This book is for you; I hope it makes a difference to you, your health and the health of those around you.” Jason Shon Bennett
“This is a really useful book; I wish all my patients could read it. I thoroughly enjoyed it and found it hard to put down, it is inspiring and empowering.” Dr Mimi Irwin, GP, Auckland, New Zealand
“A really good read, great research, inspiring, hard to put down … a bestseller in the making!” Philip Dowling, Head of Naturopathy, Wellpark College of Natural Therapies, Auckland, New Zealand
“I will be recommending this book to all my patients.” Dr Eva Tombs, MD, Scotland